Guitar Saddle

The Lord is my shepherd;I have everything I need. He Let me rest in green meadows; He leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honour to his name.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Mid-autumn evangelistic services


My parent attended the mid-autumn last year, my hubby was involved so we thought it would be a good opportunity to invite them, knowing that some how they will 'give face' as they really like their son-in-law.
This year, despite my hubby not around , i am so glad that my second sister took the initiative to bring our dad & mum to the evangelistic service yesterday. This will be their second time attending such event. We are delighted when our parent accepted the invitation because we have the confident expectation of good happening to our parent - their salvation.
Though my parent did not receive Christ yesterday, i still believed that God's goodness & mercy will definitely not just stop there. The next day, which is today, my mum attended the mandarin service!! PTL i know that God's message is already taking it's rightful position in their lives.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home