Guitar Saddle

The Lord is my shepherd;I have everything I need. He Let me rest in green meadows; He leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honour to his name.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Finally It Is Here





Doulos is finally here!! ok, maybe you're not too excited about it, but I am. After I have heard much about this world's largest floating bookstore we were on it today! there are quite a number of books on it and most were affordable. It was warm indeed inside the boat as there were canvas enclosing all the bookshelves area, I think morning will be the best time to visit. Both boys was delighted to find some of their favourite books and it look like a mini library to them.
Hope that we have stayed a bit longer as the scenic was pleasant as none of us feel that we are infact floating on boat!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home