Guitar Saddle

The Lord is my shepherd;I have everything I need. He Let me rest in green meadows; He leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honour to his name.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Cartoonist, Einstein Kristiansen



While walking in the mall this afternoon i saw this familiar backview, or rather his trademark huh. He was drawing pictures for the public. Hence got the boys closer to have a better look, Ig saw his drawing on the TV show and always like the funny faces on each animal. Wait, it gets better... When we purchased the Faber-Castell colour pencil, we not only entitled to look at the process of Einstein's sketching but also to bring back one of it!! (suggested by Ig - Dinosaur)
Hallelujah!!!!! i believed we were at the right place at the right time, amazing...........

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home